- [0:00] Intro
- [1:07] What are we doing, why are we doing it?
- [1:56] Previous cross-platform .NET efforts
- [5:15] What are differences between the platforms
- [7:24] The Build
- [9:26] The PAL
- [17:15] Platform bring up fun
- [20:25] The status of the runtime
- [26:50] Community Q&A
- [38:00] https://github.com/dotnet/coreclr/issues/60
- [39:00] https://github.com/dotnet/coreclr/pull/117
- [39:26] Demo – Hello World, CoreCLR on Ubuntu and Mac
- [41:36] Q&A – Packages, NuGet vs assemblies
- [45:07] Q&A – OS differences, eg. file case sensitivity
About .NET Internals. This is a weekly series of meetings for all members of the .NET team where we discuss topics to help further fundamental understanding of .NET, including the runtime and libraries. Each session is typically more of a group discussion than a lecture, with a leader whose primary purpose is to organize and guide discussion. Topics may be very .NET specific, or more general, and they may cover anywhere from low-level details of the system to higher level design and history. We usually say "Doors close at 4:02! Please, no laptops in this meeting. It is distracting for others, and it is difficult for you to participate in the discussion while reading email."
thanks you RSS link