We all want to improve our skills and get better as a developer – but how do you know if you are actually getting better? Marie and Jake are on this episode to talk about “leveling up”.
- 0:49 Jake explains his Video Music pen
- 4:00 Defining what leveling up means
- 5:18 How can you tell when you’ve leveled up?
- 9:50 How do you learn? What’s your style?
- 17:25 What’s your first step when learning something brand new?
- 20:11 A quick Google hack to improve your search results.
- 23:10 CodePen Community use the CodePen Challenges
- Marie on CodePen / Marie on Twitter
- Jake on CodePen / Jake on Twitter
- Jake’s Video Music pen
- CodePen Blog
- Web Typography at Treehouse
- Bootstrap Basics at Treehouse
- CodePen Support
- CodePen Spark
- CodePen Pro
- CodePen Meetups
- CodePen on Twitter
- CodePen on Facebook
- CodePen on Flickr
- CodePen on Instagram
- CodePen on Google+
- Sponsor an episode of CodePen Radio
- Buy a CodePen T-Shirt